So, I've got LOTS of RPG's in digital format. Most of the time though when I actually play games I like to have physical components on hand as it is hard to scroll through PDFs sometimes. Yet physical versions of RPG's take up space, which for not I have plenty of, but in looking towards another move in a few months I've begun to ponder slimming down my Physical collection.
Most of the games that I have physical copies of I have physical copies of either because I hoped to one day play them or because they are rare. Some I do but most sit on the shelf collecting dust. So it pains me but here is what I'm thinking has to go...
Most of the games that I have physical copies of I have physical copies of either because I hoped to one day play them or because they are rare. Some I do but most sit on the shelf collecting dust. So it pains me but here is what I'm thinking has to go...
- All D20 Modern Books
- All D20 OGL Books
- RoleMaster Standard System and all the expansions I have (this one hurts)
- Shadowrun 4rth Edition
- Conan Mongoose and all the setting books (this one hurts too)
- Warhammer Fantasy 2nd Edition (this hurts)
- The various one off "heart breaker" RPGs that I have but will never play
There is more stuff to go but this will be the first round. If you are interested in any of these systems, drop me a message.
Comments